The smell of something good cooking. My spouse and I like to eat something good during the Superbowl. She is cooking up a chili we call Meal-In-One. Lots of beans, kielbasa, sauces, and spices. Excited to watch the football game here in the USA.
This is a tradition here in the states, lots of good food and usually some company. This year we do not have any company but will sit down and watch the game, just the two of us. The Seattle Seahawks and Denver Bronco’s. Who is going to win? I am a New England Patriots fan but would like to see the Seahawks beat out Manning today of the Bronco’s. It is not very often that I have a day off during the Superbowl but I’m going to enjoy every minute of it tonight. Game time 1830 hours EST. Not sure if I’m going to have any beer but I might have to sip a crown royal just to say I did.
Oh, the smell of the meal-in-one brewing in the crock pot, smells so good. You will have to try this sometime to understand how delicious it really is. Here is the recipe for it.
- Saute 2 onions +1 Green Pepper and 1lb of Hamburg
- put in crock pot
- add 3 cans of beans-1 regular beans, 1 kidney beans, 1 white kidney
- add 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar-1/4 cup Vinegar,1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce,
- 1-28oz can tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp basil,1/2 tsp,oregano,1/2 garlic powder
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 1lb sliced Kielbasa 1/4 inch slices
- Cook 4-5 hours on low heat or 6-8 hours on real low.
Enjoy!- you will be the hit of any party. Hoorah go Seahawks.